Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nighttime

There is something special about staying up late. For me, anyway. I had never really been allowed to stay up late until recently, so being up past eleven o'clock is like a major feat for me. Which sounds sad.

I think you miss out on some things if you go to bed early. But then again, if you wake up late, you miss out on a lot too. Like the sunrise, or early morning television, which is usually crap but fun to watch all the same. I remember my sister would wake up at five thirty most weekends to watch the Beverly Hillbillies, and then continue on to watch the religious programs, even though she didn't believe in God.

I also remember thinking that eight o'clock was late. It is now a quarter past eleven, and I am going to go to bed. I hope tomorrow will be shiny and brand new.

P.S. I would like to wish my father the best of luck with his new job. Hope you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment